From the Inside Out
by Deborah C. Owen
“Is this all there is to life? Isn’t there supposed to be something… more?”
Do questions like these gnaw at you and stir up doubts about the real meaning and purpose of your life? If so, you are not alone. However, the answers are astoundingly simple.
In From the Inside Out, Enneagram life coach, Deborah C. Owen, introduces you to Integrated Discipleship and accompanies you on your journey with Jesus, so you can enter into a new life rich with meaning and purpose through Spirit-led, intentional, inside-out transformation.
The three strands of Integrated Discipleship are:
- Interpersonal small-group relationships
- Individual spiritual formation and growth
- Intentional self-knowledge through the Neuro-based Enneagram
In this book, you’ll discover:
- A practical three-strand approach to the transformation of your heart that helps you become increasingly more like Christ as you love and serve God with your whole being.
- The secret to unlocking your unique expression of each strand.
- Tips for how to entwine the three strands into a strong rope that supports and empowers you to follow Jesus’s three great commandments: love God, love others, and make disciples.
This is the deep work we are all called to as beloved children of God but few of us explore.
Not only for individuals, From the Inside Out is also for churches that want to develop a thriving disciple-making culture. The Integrated Discipleship approach empowers people in the pews to share the gospel with ease and confidence, releasing the pastor from being the only person in the church who can disciple others.
Includes excerpts of personal interviews with expert guests: Carolyn Arends, Tom Ashbrook, Jonathan Bailey, Adele Calhoun, Alice Fryling, Chris Hall, Trevor Hudson, Gary Moon, Jim Singleton, Sara Singleton, Curt Thompson, and John Wessels.
About the Author
Deborah C. Owen is an experienced spiritual director, Enneagram life coach, disciple maker, professional writer, senior librarian, and long-time church Music Director and lay leader. She has earned the award of National Board Certification for teaching excellence, and a podcasting award, and is pursuing a Doctor of Leadership degree through Portland Seminary at George Fox University.