I Am a Child of God. I Am a Woman of Color
By Rose Garcia Rivera | ISBN 9780645015355
My sincerest longings, barest emotions, most heart-felt joy and my noblest thoughts:
- About our current times with the pandemic, racial tensions and how I see myself in the midst
- Why are we sent by God to this world?
- Notion that no one reads poems anymore
- About My Jesus, his unparalleled love for me
and my ever-growing adoration for my Savior
- 30 poems and prayers – lovingly for my friends, intimately for my God
About the author
After decades of being a nominal Christian or essentially an unbeliever, the Lord called Rose Garcia Rivera. Since then, while living in the same Sydney, Australia suburb, working a similar 9-5 job and having the same nice family, the Lord has filled her life with previously unimagined joy, peace and blessings.